You will thank me for this.
In an effort to spare you all from my random ramblings and rants, I am structuring this blog as such. Each day of the week will be dedicated to its own theme. I like the personal challenge for myself. It encourages me to dig deeper, consider a broader range of education perspectives and issues.
Monday Madness and Ridiculousness in Education
- dedicated to myths in education
Tuesday Tips, Tricks and Trip Ups
- dedicated to little things that work, little things that trip us up
- maybe a word of the day, maybe a profound statement by a critical thinker in education- someone who has the last word about something
- dedicated to sharing actual things we use in classrooms which may include sensory tools, apps, materials, organization ideas
Friday Free For All
- dedicated to answering, problem solving, brainstorming about challenges you and teachers I work with are trying to figure out. Please ask away. Sometimes my answer may be to eat some chocolate
Hope to see you on Monday.